Monday 2 September 2013

New Baby love! MDS Monday is back!

New babies are just delicious, aren't they?  My beautiful sister Jane had a divine baby girl just over a week ago - little Lucy.

Hello sweetie!

 I don't know if my sister will be sending out birth announcements, but I couldn't resist knocking some up with the ready-made templates in My Digital Studio.  Which do you prefer?

So easy to just pop in all the details and a cute photo - then save as a .jpeg and upload to the printer of your choice.  Done.



Did you know you can change the photo into black & white in MDS if you think it suits your project better?  Sweet!


 I must say I love the trendy chalkboard look at the moment, so that's probably my favorite. 

This is what I used:

Hello World Digital Kit - not only announcements, but an entire Baby Shower from cupcake toppers to thank you notes in this kit - and you can easily customize it for any occasion.


You can purchase them as digital downloads from my online store, naturally!  Louise's awesome online store




No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...