Sunday 22 September 2013

Pop n' Cuts Dress Up


I have a very glam, fashionable sister (actually, three of them) and I made her a special birthday card with the Pop 'n Cuts die.  I'll admit, it took me a while to warm to these beauties, because they take a bit of practice to get the hang of.

Now that I've taken the plunge, I'll be making more, for sure!

Here's the outside of the card - notice the cute closing at the bottom there?

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Modern Medley DSP, Silver Metallic Card (from the Holiday mini)
Big Shot, Ovals Framelits, Dress Up Framelits, Pop n' Cuts die

And the inside:  suprise!

Stamp:  Bring On the Cake
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP, Silver card from the Mini
Other:  Stayzon Jet Black ink, Silver Glimmer Paper, Silver ribbon (from the Mini), Big Shot as before,

Ignore the smudges near the Happy Birthday part - I'd already written on the card when I photographed it, so I had to blur it our with Photoshop.  Taking a photo before I wrote in the card would have been easier!  The dress form was cut out of the silver cardstock from the new Mini - it doesn't look like that in the inside photo, but it looks very shiny in real life.

Just hope my sister likes it!

What do you think?






1 comment:

kilroy said...

Very nice! She will love it.

You are right on the old blog name. Jim hasn't even noticed yet and I wonder if he could come up with the old name. I'll give him a month or so and ask.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...