Monday 27 October 2008

I've come to a decision.....

From now on, I'm only going to post Stampin' Up! cards on this blog.  After all, it's my business, and I'm not doing myself any favours by posting cards using stamps that people can get at their local shop, am I?

I will continue to post most of my creations on my Splitcoaststampers gallery (Gemini Mum) however.

And in breaking news.....my Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue just arrived!  As a Demo, I get it a month before it's release to customers and I can pre-order things from 1st November when the rest of the world has to wait until December.  I've had a flick through it and I have to say, it has some very cool stuff in it!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...