Wednesday 28 July 2010

Backorder Report, Reminders, etc

This blog post is all business!  LOL

Promotions and Specials:
A quick reminder if you want to take advantage of the 2-step special, you have until Friday to order it from me (because I'll be at the School Fete all day on Saturday) if you wish to take advantage of it!
Also the recruit special (Starter Kit 20% off) finishes on the 31st, so if you've been thinking about doing what I do (or just using the discount for your self)  you had best do so by the 31st.

The current Backorder situation:

You can currently order the following item, and it will begin shipping the week of 2 August 2010.
108608: Brocade Blue A4 Card Stock

The Last Chance List (Retirement List) will be up on the Stampin' Up! website on the 1st August (Sunday) and I'll post it here too, along with my own list of retired Stamp sets for sale, so keep an eye out for them!

Finally another reminder about the New Catty Launch on 4th September - contact me to secure your spot asap!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...