Saturday 17 July 2010

Some Simple Scrapping

Have you noticed the Kraft 12x12 cardstock in the Mini Catalogue?  As soon as I saw it, I had to have it.  And when I had it, I was actually inspired to do some scrapbooking (insert singing choirs of angels)!


This layout uses the Pink Flamingo DSP which I cut out and mounted on Dimensionals.  The pink rhinestones are from my stash. 










Next is a double page layout of photos I took on our boat trip on Good Friday:


The Pacific Point cardstock looks great with Kraft and white, doesn't it?































Finally this page - I used a circle image stamped in Versamark to look like bubbles.  The letter stickers are from my stash.
I still feel very much like a beginner scrapbooker, but I'm happy with these pages!  Now I can do a whole album with Kraft 12x12 ...... eventually!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...