Wednesday 14 July 2010

2 Steps into fabulous, Dahling!

I can't say (or type) the word "fabulous" without thinking of the cult TV show "Absolutely Fabulous".  Remember?




Anyway, I have found a few more examples of cards made with the sets that are featured in the current special:
 I'll post a different set each day.
Here are some cards made with Cheep Talk - some of them were NOT handmade by Lou, they were handmade by Barb Douglas, my wildly talented friend who is alas, blogless at this time.
 This is a Christmas card Barb made - isn't she clever?  The baubles are from Circle Circus.
The pear card on the bottom left here was also made by Barb.  Isn't this a cute set?  I will warn you, with this set, as with most 2-step stamps, you really need a Stamp-a-ma-jig to align everything perfectly.   Another set tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Thanks so much for the groovy clip Lou. I was a huge Pet Shop Boys fan in my youth, and I loved Ab Fab. I've just gone and uploaded my CD with that song into my iTunes. Happy day!

:-)
Sam.

Louise said...

My pleasure Sam! It gave me a giggle and I was humming it all day. :-D

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...