Tuesday 27 July 2010

A New Hobby?

Is it just me, or is quilting suddenly everywhere at the moment?  I've noticed at the newsagent where there were a dozen scrapbooking magazines two years ago, now there are a dozen quilting magazines.
Not wanting to miss a boat, I did some myself!


Ha, ha, did I trick you?  LOL.  I made this using some scraps of DSP (Sweet Always), the Big Shot (Top Note Die and dotty embossing folder), the Mat Pack and piercer, and a chocolate chip marker.  It wasn't hard to do, but it did take me a while.  I intended to send this card to a friend in the mail  but it was too bulky to post, so I delivered it by hand instead.  

3 comments:

Zarna said...

Our town is a quilting town so there are always tonnes of quilting magazines. I would love to have a go but I'm thinking I'll stick to the paper kind as long as I can lol

Sarbear45 said...

It's gorgeous -and the current owner loves it!

Kylie Bertucci said...

This looks gorgeous!! Well done!! I am so going to try that out.

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...