Tuesday 8 February 2011

Builder Birthday

Wow, my eyes, my beautiful eyes!  Sorry, the colours are a little bright in this photo!

On the Summer Mini Bandwagon again, I invested in the Builder Wheel and used it to make a card, or three, and gift wrap for my lovely Godson Liam's birthday.  I had fun inking up the triple cell cartridge with Real Red, Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango.  The hardest part was lining it up so I got "Happy Birthday" stamped properly, but I'm getting better with some practice.  Simple, bright and fun card for a little boy, don't you think?  I also stamped the card with Seeing Stars to add some interest.

Best part is, I now have a couple of spare cards for the next boy's birthday!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...