Saturday 12 February 2011

Have I shown you these before?

Some quick 8x8 scrapbooking pages I made while watching the 24 hour flood coverage.



This one is a photo of the newest member of our family, isn't he sweet?  I kept it simple, with some co-ordinating punches, stamps and clear buttons from the Summer Mini (you know how I love matchy-matchy!) called Itty Bitty Bits.  

This page was done at our Regional Training Day last September, but I've only recently added a photo from my brother's wedding in November.  It uses a butterfly die-cut and there are stamps, too which you can't see too well.

Not a great photo taken with the plastic sleeve on!  It is a CASE of a page in our Demo magazine Impressions, which I love.
I've used crochet lace from the Summer Mini, little flower punch from the Mini, adhesive Rhinestones and pearls, Broadsheet Alphabet, Baroque Motifs, Newsprint DSP and the edge distressor I think.
The great thing about the 8 x 8 format is that it is quicker to complete than a full-sized 12 x 12 page, naturally!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...