Sunday 6 February 2011

Why?

I used to be able to email posts from my iPhone, which was brilliant if I was posting on the go with photos taken on my phone.  Sigh, it appears I can't do that any more, for reasons unknown.  


ETA:  I fixed it!  YAY!  Look forward to more bloggity goodness on the run!

Still, at least I have poor quality photos to show you!

I started these cards when I was messing around with the Big Shot getting ideas for the class I'm doing this week (Big Shot with Fabric - contact me if you are interested, as I have a couple of spots left).  I found some thin cork sheets to put throufh the BS and realised that the big flower in the Island Floral die (Summer Mini p 21, $42.95) nests nicely with the Fancy Flower punch - Eureka!

I really like these colours together - I was challenging myself to use a colour I hadn't used before - Cajun Craze.  It looks wonderful with Elegant Eggplant and More Mustard.  Who knew?

Stamps:  On Your Birthday
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze markers
Paper:  Confetti White, Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Other:  Gold Glow Smooch Spritz (Mini Catalogue); Island Floral Die (Mini Catalogue); Square Lattice Embossing Folder (Mini Catalogue); Big Shot; Fancy Flower Punch, 3/4 " circle punch, Rich Regal buttons, Cork Sheets (non- SU!)

Stamps:  On your Birthday
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant marker
Paper:  More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Cork Sheet (non-SU!)
Other:  Square Lattice embossing Folder; Island Floral Die, Big Shot, Fancy Flower punch, Scallop Circle Extra large Punch, 13/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, rhinestone brads, Rich Regals Buttons, Gold Glow Smooch Spritz

Stamps:  Perfect Punches
Ink:  Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant markers
Paper:  More mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Other:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Island Floral Die, Fancy Flower Punch, 3/4" circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Rich Regals Buttons, adhesive rhinestones, Gold Glow Smooch Spritz
Sorry about the quality of the photos.  The cards look much better in real life, I must say.
I also realised, when listing all the products I used, that I have used a LOT from the Summer Mini!  LOL.  It is a good one, I must admit.  Remember you can earn free SAB stamps when ordering from the Mini too, so if you've been umming and ahhing about something, now is the time to go for it!

Have a happy week!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...