Friday 18 February 2011

Ten years

Well, coming up twelve this year actually! This layout is done using a photo taken of Paul and I when we went out for dinner for our tenth wedding anniversary. Can you believe this is the first time we've ever been to dinner for our anniversary ? Sad but true. You see, four out of our six birthdays fall within 5 weeks and our anniversary gets lost in there. But not our tenth!

You can see I took the colours from my outfit - Tempting Turquoise.   I found some old chipboard alphabet in my stash and used the letters spelling "TEN" as a mask, spraying the gold spritz over them.  I then sponged the Presto Patterns DSP with Tempting Turqoise ink to reveal the pattern (they come as blank white 12 x 12 sheets, and you reveal the pattern when you colour the paper - cool!) and spritzed some more gold around.  I am going to have to stock up on those before the end of this mini!  The hearts are from a current hostess set.

Stamps:Punch Potpourri (hostess)
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Presto Patterns Speciality DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  Gold Glow Smooch Spritz, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...