Thursday 10 February 2011

Shaker Heart - Valentine idea?

I had bought this stamp set and the heart treat cups months ago, but finally decided to stop hoarding them to make this card.  I think I will expand on the idea to make cute little Valentines for my kids.  We don't usually get into Valentines Day as a family, but this might just change this year!

I ran out of sweets to put into the cup, so instead I stamped hearts and punched them out to make a shaker card instead.

Stamps:  Sweetheart, Broadsheet Alphabet
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Other:  Full Heart Punch, Heart Treat Cups, Pinking heart border punch (Summer Mini), Small heart punch

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...