Wednesday 11 May 2011

New Deal of the week AND Convention!

If you click on my Stampin' Up! Website over in my sidebar, you'll see there is a new Deal of the Week - and it's a doozy! Big Shot dies!

If you needed to take advantage of the special between now and Sunday, drop me a line (louisetsutton@Gmail.com) because I'm in Melbourne away from my computer - but I have my trusty iPad with me, so I can blog, Tweet, etc and process your order while I'm away!

This will be my third Convention. It is a fun annual event run by Stampin' Up! for Demonstrators in Australia & New Zealand and I'm so glad I'm here. In previous years it was held in Brisbane, Canberra and Sydney. Also this year it has been extended by a day so it is the same length of time as our US cousins. Sweet!

I'll try to post photos, news, etc to this blog, my Facebook page, and Twitter, so stay tuned!

Louise Sutton
Ph: 0414 671 290

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...