Saturday 28 May 2011

The Babyshower

I am pleased to report the Babyshower for our beautiful niece went off without a hitch.

I made the decorations (Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red was the colour scheme) with the Pennant Die - what fun! I think they really made everything festive, don't you?

In case you were wondering, I also made some yummy vegetarian sausage rolls (in my trusty Thermomix), a fresh him hommus dip (again, Thermomix), an apple tart (recipe from The Pioneer Woman), and some mini caramel tarts. My fabulous sister-in-law (and Grandma-to-Be) made yummy mini Chicken Burgers, and my Mother-in-law made tasty sandwiches. We also had cupcakes, courtesy of our niece's best friend.

Our niece has a great bunch of beautiful girlfriends - such lovely "Aunties" for this lucky new bub!

I'm exhausted, but pleased that we were able to celebrate the newest member of the family with love. I love babies, and I love parties, so what could be better than combining the two?

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...