Thursday 27 September 2012

Christmas Countdown

Can you believe how much Christmas paraphernalia is in the shops already?  It will be upon us before we know it.  I'll be doing Christmas Card Classes, etc, so watch this space for details - and your in box, if you are on my mailing list.  I'm just figuring out what clear spaces are in my calendar once I factor in the children's commitments, husband's travel schedule, my own appointments and commitments....and I'll make sure that's done asap!

To get you into the mood, here are photos of a sweet Christmas project I made at Convention  this year - Advent Boxes.  The boxes were all made with the Fancy Favour Die and the Big Shot.  I love how versatile this box is.  The stamps are from the cute Christmas set "25 & Counting".











No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...