Saturday 1 September 2012

The happiest time of the year!

No, not Christmas - though it feels like Christmas to me - it's NEW CATALOGUE DAY!


To view the new catalogue online, click HERE.

It's gorgeous.  Their best yet.  Full of yummy new colours, ideas, products.....papercraft heaven!

But wait, there's more - it is also the release of a NEW Holiday Mini Catalogue!  See, I told you it was like Christmas!


To view the new Mini online, click HERE.

I'm prepping for the Launch, and renovating my Blog today (uploading some new product samples, etc)  but if you'd like your own copies of these catalogues, let me know!  You can order from them NOW!    I'll also be booking in classes and parties - there's nothing like a fresh catalogue to inspire thousands of new ideas!

Have a lovely day!


Louise


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...