Wednesday 12 September 2012

Launch Day Fun

I can't believe I forgot to bring my camera (apart from my iPhone)! Please excuse the rubbish pictures I took. I actually was busy most of the day and forgot to take photos of things, d'oh!

Here is my lovely customer Monica, at the Registration desk with Bec O'Gorman, one of my co- organizers, at the start of the day:

and here is a look at the long table of retired goods for sale, and a glimpse at the raffle prizes - a Big Shot, and a basket of goodies.

Look at the sweet afternoon tea tray and tea cosy made by Linda Craven out of Stampin' Up! Fabric! I wish I could sew.

 

I am unsure whether Steph Pike or Bec O'Gorman made this - isn't it gorgeous?

 

And this lightshade was decorated by Bec. So pretty!

 

Steph made these - I now have this owl set on my next order!

 

Bec made everyone's cookie, stamped with the new Cookie Stamps!
My customer Wendy won one of the raffle prizes - can you see the rainbow near her head? It must have been a sign she'd win!

 

As for the Big Shot raffle - another of my customers, Barbara, won that!

 

Here is Card 1, designed by me, made by the Launch goers:




It uses World's Greatest (NEW), and For My family.

 

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...