Wednesday 26 September 2012

Launch Continued....Bec's cards!

 Once again, my lovely customer Monica allowed me to photograph her creations from the Launch, didn't she do a fantastic job?  Can you believe Monica is new to card making?

My talented Stampin' Sister Bec O' Gorman designed these cards, she's very clever!


From the Mini:  Friendship Preserves stamp set and matching Framelits; also Woodgrain embossing folder and the Paper Piercing Pack.

Papillon Potpourri stamp set, and co-ordinating Butterfly Punch

I'm so lucky to have such talented, generous, hardworking friends that I never would have met if I hadn't joined Stampin' Up!  I really think I am blessed to have these amazing women in my life.




No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...