Friday 28 September 2012

Shocked yet?

By the amount of posts I've done in a row?  LOL!  I'm trying to be more consistent and I've scheduled a week's worth of blog posts in advance, because it is school holidays and I'm busy with 4 children and their friends, sleepovers, movies, playdates, activities, fights, etc.  I want to get into a good habit with regular posts.  So here goes anyway - life will get in the way of my intention, no doubt!

I've been on a real creative steamroller lately, with ideas whirring in my head that I MUST get down in ink and paper.  So there are plenty of projects to show you over the next few weeks!

Last weekend my next door neighbour turned 40 and had a fabulous birthday party.  It was such a fun night - I ended up having a little too much fun and paid for it the next day (I really don't drink much these days!).  But that means it was a fab night, right?  LOL.

Here is the very quick and easy birthday card I made Steve (I also made a matching gift tag, but didn't remember to take a photo of it!):


Stamps:  Memorable Moments
Other:  DSP strips, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot
 And here's another from my sample board using pretty much the same elements:


Don't you love a stamp set that makes it easy?  And when there is a matching punch or Framelit too...swoon.  




No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...