Thursday 11 October 2012

Gift Card Presentation


Gift cards - so convenient, so appreciated.....but sometimes their presentation is a bit blah.

I recently whipped up a couple of cute Gift Card holders from scraps on my desk - I'll do a tutorial soon with measurements, etc.  I pretty much eyeballed these, because they were a "five minutes before we get into the car" kind of job.  I used the Big shot to add interest with the large scallop edgelit on the flap of the blue one, then made a quick belly band from a scrap of DSP.



The Summer Starfruit one was embossed for texture and again an edgelit was employed for the inside.

Too easy!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea, Lou - mind if I CASE it?

Jan McAnulty said...

Oooh! I'm not really anonymous - how did I do that, lol! Guess I forgot NoScript again!

Louise said...

LOL! Thanks Jan - of course you may CASE!

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...