Wednesday 10 October 2012

Good things in Small Packages




One of my lovely customers came around today to collect products she's purchased through me, and I had made this cute tag for her using the Lovely Little Labels set and matching punches, as well as the
cute mini alphabet Simply Serif.

The scalloped rectangle is a Sizzlet I cut with the Big Shot, of course.

Here's another picture to get a better idea of the size (don't mind the rubbish on my table):


And another closeup:


I'm so pleased Mauryeen loved the tag - it is much more fun making cute things for people who appreciate them!  

Here's what I used:

You might have missed this in the Catalogue - it is a must have tool !  

These are the sweet little stamps that match the punches - I have heaps of ideas for them!
The matching tiny punches

Really cute tiny alphabet - you'll need the Stampamajig to ensure the letters are placed exactly where you wish them to go, unless you want them a little "rustic."


I wasn't sure how big this would be; it is quite tiny.  Because it is clear, you can see where to position your stamped image.



No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...