Thursday 4 April 2013

Some sent with Love, love...?

Hmm, not my best title!

I've had some fun with the Sent With Love set - the papers are so fun, and the colour combo is at once fresh and yet has a retro vibe, I think.

Here's what I've made so far:


Did you notice the hostess stamp set I used that goes nicely with the postage theme?

Ugh, I can't find my PSE9 disc (to load it onto my new laptop), so I haven't been able to watermark or resize all my photos yet!  Bear with me!
Did you know you can also purchase the Sent with Love kit as an MDS Digital Download?  Fun!  I am planning a project showing how to make the same project traditionally, and digitally.  Watch this space!




No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...