Thursday 25 April 2013

Learning some cool tricks

I've been having fun learning some of the features of MDS - it really is a fabulous programme.

Here's my latest creation, made for an MDS Challenge group I've just joined:


Supply List:  DSP:  Love Letter;  Punches:  Half Circle; Embellishments:  Afternoon Daydream Designer Kit (Scallop embellishment (recoloured) and button); Stamps:  Vintage Overlays, Comfort Cafe Designer Kit.

I may fiddle with it a little more; I think it might need a little something.  The challenge was Wrapping Your Text - see how I made the text curve around the half circle, and turn the corner under the large photo?

I think I'll do a tutorial post showing how I made the page (and maybe changing it a little).

I learned the technique here:  Stamp With Heather

Fun, isn't it?


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...