Wednesday 10 April 2013

New Download Day!

Each week, Stampin' Up! releases new digital downloads to use with MDS - I have to confess, I've already purchased some of this week's downloads, I couldn't resist!


Preferred Price:  $3.50
Regular Price:$3.89
To Purchase from my online store click HERE


Preferred Price:  $13.95
Regular Price:  $15.50
To purchase from my online store, Click HERE

Preferred Price:  $4.50
Regular Price:$5.00
To Purchase from my online store, Click HERE

Notice the different prices?  You get a discount for purchasing through a Demonstrator's website.

I had to giggle when I saw the "For Mom" templates, especially this one:


SO TRUE!!!!




No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...