Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hybrid card

What is a hybrid card?  Its a project that combines digital creating with traditional.

This is a card  front (from the Lemonade Stand Digital Disc) that I made in MDS, then printed at home.


I printed the main panel on Whisper White card stock, cut it out, then mounted it on Daffodil Delight, wrapped some Basic Gray ribbon around it, then added it to an Island Indigo card base.  I added little adhesive pearls to the flowers, too.

How easy would it be to have a handy stash of these around?  Quick, pretty, and very professional looking.  I actually printed four of these on one A4 page.  Whisper White is so thin it goes in my printer  at home easily.

You can get started with MDS today with a free trial from my on-line shop HERE.

What do you have to lose?


No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...