Sunday 16 May 2010

Birthday Ponies!

I have been trying to make sure I have everything covered for next
weekend when I'm in Sydney, and it just so happens that my 5 year old
daughter has been invited to two birthday parties that weekend. I
guess the downside to having 4 kids is that most weekends have at
least one child social event scheduled! Anyway, I know one of the
girls especially wanted a card with lollies in it like I had made her
big brother last month (I will have to edit a link later) so I made a
girly card and then duplicated it for the other birthday girl. When
you are on a good thing, stick to it! Both cards have a tab to lift
so the child can access the lollies without destroying the card ( I
messed up one and put the tab inside!). I hope they love them!

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...